Copyright Transfer Agreement
Author(s) by submitting the manuscript to International Journal of COMADEM confirms that:
1. This paper has not been published before, and it is not under consideration for publication in any other journals,
2. It contains no matter that is scandalous, obscene, libellous, or otherwise contrary to law.
3. When the article is accepted for publication, I, as the author (U.S. Government employees: see bottom of page), hereby agree to transfer to COMADEM International, UK all rights, including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except for the following, which the author(s) specifically retain(s):
3.1 The right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching or for any other,
3.2 The right to reuse all or part of this material in a compilation of my own works or in a textbook of which I am the author,
3.3 The right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me. I agree that copies made under these circumstances will continue to carry the copyright notice that appeared in the original published work.
I agree to inform my co-authors, if any, of the above terms.
I certify that I have obtained written permission for the use of text, tables, and/or illustrations from any copyrighted source(s), and I agree to supply such written permission(s) to COMADEM International, UK upon request.
I certify that the above article has not been written in the course of the authorâ€™s employment by the United States Government, so that it is not subject to U.S. copyright laws, or that it has not been written in the course of the authorâ€™s employment by the United Kingdom Government (Crown Copyright).
Note to U.S. Government Employees:
- If the above article was not prepared as part of the employeeâ€™s duties, it is not a U.S. Government work.
- If the above article was prepared jointly, and any co-author is not a U.S. Government employee, it is not a U.S. Government work.