|Vol 22, No 1 (2019)||Degradation Modeling from Condition-based Data to Functional Failure Signature Data||Abstract|
|James P Hofmeister, Douglas L Goodman, Ferenc Szidarovszky|
|Vol 22, No 1 (2019)||An application of pattern anomaly detection methods to fleet-wide asset level diagnostics||Abstract|
|Chance M Kleineke, Nilimb Misal, Michael T Santucci|
|Vol 20, No 4 (2017)||Fault detection in bearings using autocorrelation||Abstract|
|Rushit Shah, Michael Azarian|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"